RTK-1612-DR RTK+DR+IMU MODULES
LOCOSYS RTK-1612-DR is a dual-frequency multi-constellation GNSS module providing RTK high precision and sensor fusion solution. It not only supports GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS, but also has inertial sensors (3-axis accelerometers and 3-axis gyros) to provide dead reckoning. It will detect if there is an odometer connection or vehicle speed input, and then automatically operate in ADR or UDR mode.
Raw data of the inertial sensors and vehicle’s altitude including pitch, roll and heading angles can be output for the driver behavior analysis. For example, the internet connected vehicles can automatically send emergency calls (e.g., E-Call) for help based on the vehicle’s altitude. No requirement of installation orientation and automatic calibration function make it easy to use. With these features, RTK-1612-DR can reduce position errors in multipath environment and continue to work where GNSS signals are poor or not available, such as tunnels and indoor parking lots, as well as deliver seamless navigation.
- Dual-frequency and multi-constellation RTK and dead reckoning.
- Support GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Up to 10 Hz update rate
- Built-in MEMS sensor (3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer)
- No requirement for installation orientation
- Auto detect and operate in ADR or UDR mode
- Support odometer (wheel-tick pulse) and forward/reverse signal input
- Support vehicle speed input from UART port
- Small form factor 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- SMD type with stamp holes; RoHS compliant