HAWK R1 is dual-frequency RTK receiver designed for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV. The receiver is capable of concurrently tracking all global civil navigation systems, including GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and QZSS. It acquires both L1 and L5 signals at a time while providing the centimeter-level RTK positioning accuracy.
The built-in lightweight helical antenna not only enhances RTK positioning stability, but also increases the flight time of the drone. The fast Time-To-First-Fix, RTK convergence, superior sensitivity, low power consumption make it a better choice for Pixhawk(PX4)-based platform UAV.
- Concurrent reception of L1 and L5 band signals
- Support GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- Capable of SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Support 135-channel GNSS
- Fast TTFF at low signal level
- Free hybrid ephemeris prediction to achieve faster cold start
- Default 5Hz, up to 10 Hz update rate*
- Build-in super capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
- Three LED indicator for Power, PPS and Data transmit
- *Note: SBAS support 5Hz only.